Article 1 – Definitions In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. Additional agreement: an agreement in which the Consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur;
2. Reflection period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
3. Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities;
4. Day: calendar day;
5. Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
6. Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period;
7. Sustainable data carrier: any means, including email, that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
8. Right of withdrawal: the Consumer’s option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
9. Entrepreneur: the natural of legal person who is a member of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk and who provides products, (access to) digital content and or services to Consumers at a distance;
10. Distance contract: a contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer within the scope of an organised system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract;
11. Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
Article 2- Corporate Identity/Entrepreneur
Aiki Managment (Soul Art Design).
Laan van het Kwekebos 243
Phonenumber: +31 (0)646246227
Chamber of commerce number: Emmen 04055722
VAT identification number: NL 102993063B01
If the activity of the entrepreneur is submitted to a relevant licensing system: the data of the supervisory authority.
If the entrepreneur pursues a regulated profession:
- The professional association of which the entrepreneur is a member:
- The profession, the location in the EU or in the European Economic space where this profession has been assigned:
- A reference to the professional rules which apply in the Netherlands and instructions where and how accessible these professional rules are.
Article 3- Relevance
1. These general conditions/terms apply to any offer of the entrepreneur and to every finalized distance agreement between entrepreneur and consumer.
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general conditions/terms is being made available to the consumer. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions/terms can be seen at the entrepreneur and on request of the consumer these general conditions/terms shall be sent to the consumer as soon as possible without extra costs.
3. If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous article and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general conditions/terms can be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the text can be saved in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded it will be indicated where the consumer can find the general conditions/terms electronically and that these conditions/terms at the consumer’s request will be sent electronically or otherwise to the consumer without extra cost.
4. For the case that besides these general conditions/terms, specific product and service conditions are also applicable, the second and third article are mutatis and in case of conflicting conditions/terms the consumer can appeal on the relevant conditions/terms which are the most favorable for the consumer.
Article 4- Offer
1. If an offer has a limited validity or has other specifications, this will be emphatically mentioned.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and services. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper consumer’s assessment of the products/services. The images used by the entrepreneur are true representations of the products and services. Obvious mistakes and errors do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear for the consumer which rights and obligations are related to the offer when it is accepted by the consumer.
Article 5- The Agreement
1. The agreement is finalized, subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted electronically the offer, the entrepreneur immediately confirms electronically that he has received the acceptance of the offer. As long as the entrepreneur has not confirmed the acceptance, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic data transfer and that he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe the necessary security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can notify or check, within the legal framework, if the consumer can meet the payment obligations, and also check all important facts and factors which are needed to finalize a sound distance agreement. If the entrepreneur based on research, has good reasons not to conclude the agreement then he is entitled to motivate and to refuse an order/ request or he can connect special conditions to the execution of the offer.
5. The entrepreneur shall send the following information with the products or services, written or in such a manner that the consumer can store in an accessible way the data on a durable medium:
5.1 The address of the company for the consumer to file complaints
5.2 The conditions and the way how the consumer can execute the right of withdrawal and a clear indication related to the exclusion of the right of withdrawal.
5.3 Information about after sales guarantees and services
5.4 Article 4 paragraph 3 unless the entrepreneur has already sent this information before the execution of the agreement.
5.5 The requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of one year or more or of if it has an indefinite duration.
6. In case of a length transaction the previous clause e. is only applicable for the first delivery.
Article 6- Right of Withdrawal
Deliverance of products:
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of at least 30 days without giving any reason. The trader may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not to oblige him to state his reason (s).
2. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
a. if the consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has informed the consumer in a clear manner prior to the ordering process, refuse an order of several products with a different delivery time.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
c. in contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the cooling-off period
1. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
2. The consumer is only liable for the value reduction of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes further than allowed in paragraph 1.
3. The consumer is not liable for the value reduction of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided him with any legally required information about the right of withdrawal prior to or at the conclusion of the agreement.
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he shall notify the entrepreneur within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or in an unequivocal manner.
2. As quickly as possible, but within 30 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer shall return the product, or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) the entrepreneur. This is not necessary if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the product himself. In any case, the consumer has complied with the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
3. The consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories, if reasonably possible in the original state and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the entrepreneur has not reported that the consumer must bear these costs or if the entrepreneur indicates to bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
6. If the consumer rescinds after having first expressly requested that the provision of the service or the supply of gas, water or electricity that have not been made ready for sale start in a limited volume or quantity during the cooling-off period, the consumer is the the entrepreneur owes an amount that is proportional to that part of the obligation that the entrepreneur has fulfilled at the moment of withdrawal, compared with the full fulfillment of the obligation.
7. The consumer does not incur any costs for the execution of services or the supply of water, gas or electricity, which are not made ready for sale in a limited volume or quantity, or for the supply of district heating, if:
the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal, the cost reimbursement upon revocation or the model form for withdrawal, or;
b. the consumer has not expressly requested the commencement of the execution of the service or delivery of gas, water, electricity or district heating during the cooling-off period.
8. The consumer does not bear any costs for the full or partial delivery of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium if:
a. prior to the delivery, he has not expressly agreed to commence the fulfillment of the contract before the end of the cooling-off period;
b. he has not acknowledged to lose his right of withdrawal when giving his consent; or
c. the entrepreneur has failed to confirm this statement from the consumer.
9. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
1. If the entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer electronically possible, he will send an acknowledgment of receipt immediately after receipt of this notification.
2. The trader will reimburse all payments from the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the trader for the returned product, without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies him of the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait to pay back until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever comes first.
3. The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.
4. If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement:
1. Products or services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
2. Agreements concluded during a public auction. A public auction is understood to mean a sales method whereby products, digital content and / or services are offered by the entrepreneur to the consumer who is personally present or is given the opportunity to be personally present at the auction, under the direction of an auctioneer, and in which the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
3. Service contracts, after full execution of the service, but only if:
a. the execution has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
b. the consumer has declared that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the entrepreneur has fully executed the agreement;
4. Package travel as referred to in Section 7: 500 Dutch Civil Code and passenger transport agreements;
5. Service agreements for the provision of accommodation, if a specific date or period of execution is provided for in the agreement and other than for residential purposes, freight transport, car rental services and catering;
6. Agreements with regard to leisure activities, if a certain date or period of execution is provided for in the agreement;
7. Products manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
8. Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
9. Sealed products which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable to be returned and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
10. Products that by their nature are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
11. Alcoholic beverages of which the price has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the agreement, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations of the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
12. Sealed audio, video recordings and computer software, the seal of which has been broken after delivery;
13. Newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to this;
14. The supply of digital content other than on a tangible medium, but only if:
a. the execution has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
b. the consumer has stated that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
Article 11 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are mentioned in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations; or
b. the consumer has the authority to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 - Compliance agreement and additional warranty
1. The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal rights existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. An additional guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, his supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur under the contract if the entrepreneur has failed to fulfill his part of the contract. agreement.
3. An additional guarantee is understood to mean every obligation of the entrepreneur, its supplier, importer or producer in which it assigns to the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what is legally required in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the contract. the agreement.
Article 13 - Delivery and execution
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and the right to any compensation.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and made representative to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 14 - Duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal Termination:
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time by the end of the stipulated term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period. up to one month.
3. The consumer can terminate the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs: - at any time and not be limited to termination at a specific time or in a certain period; - cancel at least in the same way as they have entered into by him; - always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself. Extension:
4. A contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed term.
5. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of daily news- and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer has renewed this extension. agreement by the end of the extension can terminate with a notice period of no more than one month.
6. A contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month. The notice period is a maximum of three months in case the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
7. A contract of limited duration to the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
8. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time with a notice period of no more than one month, unless the reasonableness and fairness cancel before the end of the agreed term. to resist.
Article 15 - Payment
1. Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts due by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the commencement date, or in the absence of a cooling-off period within 14 days after the close of the contract. agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, the consumer may never be obliged to pay in advance more than 50% in general terms and conditions. If payment in advance is stipulated, the consumer can not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the stipulated advance payment has taken place.
3. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
4. If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation (s) in time, after he has been informed by the trader of the late payment and the trader has given the consumer a period of 14 days to still fulfill his payment obligations, after the payment has not been made within this 14-day period, the legal interest is due on the outstanding amount and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs he has incurred. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% over outstanding amounts up to € 2,500, =; 10% over the next € 2,500, = and 5% over the next € 5,000, = with a minimum of € 40, =. The entrepreneur may deviate from the aforementioned amounts and percentages for the benefit of the consumer.
Article 16 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement within a reasonable period or within 3 months after the submission of the complaint, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement rules.
Article 17 - Disputes
1. Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.
Article 18 - Additional or different provisions
Additional provisions or deviating from these terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
Article 19 - Seminar Disclaimer
Promise of good behavior:
1. As a participant in the seminar I understand that I have the responsibility to treat the instructor (s), participants, spectators and volunteers with respect and according to the current ethics. This applies not only during the seminar itself, but also during the trip to and from the seminar.
2. I follow and am familiar with the training of the Russian martial art Systema. I promise to carefully follow the safety instructions of the instructor (s) and other superiors.
3. I refrain from any expression of genuine violence, aggressive or otherwise disrespectful behavior towards instructor (s), participants, spectators and volunteers.
4. I accept that failure to comply with the abovementioned rules of conduct and promises may result in me being removed from the seminar and the seminar train.
5. As a participant in the seminar, I declare that I participate voluntarily and at my own request in the activities of this event.
6. I declare that I fully acknowledge that I participate in a full contact martial art and that as a result, combat situations are practiced during the event in which actions such as blows, kicks, strangles, gaskets, joint clamps, the use of training weapons, the application of strength and the use of body weight can be applied, which can lead to physical injuries, including permanent disability or death, in the event of incorrect execution. Such injury may be due to my own actions or negligence, or to acts or omissions of others.
7. I declare that I accept all responsibility for such injury caused by my own actions or negligence.
8. With regard to damage and personal injuries arising during my participation in the seminar, I release the participating instructors, participants, hosts, the associations to which they are affiliated, as well as their directors, directors and representatives, as well as other employees and volunteers of the seminar. and internal medical professionals, both the owner, landlord and tenant of the property where the event takes place of any form of legal process and claim for damages.
9. The organization has the right to film, photograph, make audio and visual recordings. These photos and recordings can be used by the organization for promotional and / or commercial purposes. This means that the visitors of the seminar can be seen / heard. Upon entering the seminar location, the visitor declares to agree to this without claiming compensation (in the form of money or anything else).
10. I have read the above and of my free will I accept the general conditions / disclaimer, recognizing which rights I hereby specify. I am aware of the risks and conditions that exist or apply when I participate in the Aiki Management seminars.
11. When accepting the general conditions / disclaimer, I declare that I am at least 18 years old,