THE RUSSIAN SYSTEM GUIDEBOOK
In 1997, this concise and informative book was released as a supplement to Vladimir Vasiliev’s instructional videos. Unplanned, this book gained huge popularity and became a stand alone production.
It includes a brief history of Russian Martial Art, outstanding details on the Soviet Special Units training, insightful teaching tips, philosophy of combat, tips for achieving mastery in combative skills and enhancing your health.
Although some information in The Russian System Guidebook may no longer be up-to-date, the interest in it has always been present.
To commemorate the 25 years of Systema Headquarters Toronto, this anniversary edition has been expanded with enhanced quality illustrations and helpful training articles.
Table of Contents
- Russian Martial Art – A Brief History
- Soviet Special Units Training
- Teaching Tips
- The Russian System of Combat – Some Philosophy
- 10 Guidelines for Achieving Mastery
- Introduction to Russian Health System
- Appendix – Training Tips by Vladimir Vasiliev
- Vladimir Vasiliev