Edge Systema Seminar
Edge Systema Seminar, April 6.
Arend shares here the material covered by Vladimir Vasiliev in the new book EDGE: Secrets of the Russian Blade Masters and shares what he learned in the Edge seminar in Toronto.
Edge translated has different meanings, it can mean sharpness, but also the edge or border, among other things. The Edge training, seminar also consists of these various meanings. We work with the sharpness of the knife but also with the sharpness of our mind and body. The edge, limit of our perception and our possibilities. Edge, the sharpness gives us freedom and power.
This unique training program triggers the perceptual revolution for you to sense the threat long before your life is on the line and gives you the only real chance to survive.
- 11.00h - 17.00h
- English / Dutch
- Arend Dubbelboer
- 18 years and older
- More info.
- Follows after registration (E-mail)
Participation in a Systema seminar organized by Aiki Management
Promise of good behavior
• As a participant of this seminar I understand that I have the obligation to treat the instructor(s), participants, spectators and volunteers with respect and according the ethics of the organizers of this seminar. This applies not only during the seminar, but also while traveling to and from the seminar.
• I am familiar with Systema and the method used training this Russian martial art. I promise to follow the safety instructions of the instructor(s) and organizers accurately.
• I promise to withhold myself from any form of violence, aggressive or disrespectful behavior towards the instructor(s), participants, spectators and volunteers and anybody present in this seminar and also while traveling to and from the seminar.
• I accept when I fail to comply with the above policies and promises that the instructor(s) or organizers have the right to remove or sent me away from this seminar and the seminar area.
• I declare as a participant of this seminar, that I voluntarily at my own request will participate in the activities of this event.
• I declare and fully acknowledge and understand that I am participating in a full contact martial art seminar and that during this seminar combat situations will be practiced. Such practices consist out of punches, kicks, chokes, grabs, joint locks, handling training weapons. The use of force and bodyweight can lead to incorrect execution and personal injury including permanent disability or death. Such injuries can be caused by my own actions or negligence, or acts and negligence by others.
• I declare that I accept all responsibility for such injury caused by my own actions or negligence.
• With regard to damages and injuries originated during my participation in this seminar I safeguard the instructors, participants, hosts, as well as their officers, directors and representatives, as well as other employees and volunteers of the seminar and medical workers, both the owner, lessor and lessee of the premises where the event takes place from any form of prosecution.
•The organization has the right to make films, photograph, audio and visual recordings. These photos and recordings can be used by the organization for promotional and / or commercial purposes. This means that the visitors to the seminar can be seen / heard. Upon entering the seminar location, the visitor agrees to agree without claiming compensation (in the form of money or anything else).
I have read the above and I totally understand what right I will give up when I sign this disclaimer. I am familiar with the risks and conditions that exist when I participate in this Seminar.
I declare that I am at least 18 years of age.